Sunday, March 27, 2011

Selling my Mendel for $1


She has done great, she printed for 14 hours straight at Posscon, did a 18 hour straight print for a 1 shot replication, and did another in smaller chunks till I had the bed level enough for the 1 shot print.  She has copied herself twice, printed a ton of odds and ends to test designs, and now it's time for her to go out into the world.  I wanted to be fair, so I posted her for $1.  Let the market do what it will.  I will do anything I can to help the person that get's her have a good experience with it.  Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180645671068#ht_500wt_1156

I really hope this goes to a good home, with someone who will print with her 24/7.  It's a heck of a machine.  God I am a little teary over this.

BTW as with all my sells, the proceeds for this just goes to make more Mendels.  I want everyone in the world to have these things, best invention ever.

1 comment: